We use AntiSweat Heat (ASH) Controllers in order to offer:
· Use sensors to only heat the glass when it is needed
· Avoids condensation by heating glass just enough
· ASH can be turned off when closed to save energy
· Centralized control of key refrigeration systems
· Ability to manager and schedule operating temperatures and defrost times
· Energy and operational savings through integration of smart control algorithms providing optimal compressor control, demand-based defrost functionality, and control of evaporator fan speed by interacting with variable speed ECMs.